Journal is being sent out today to newwaysofliving
everyone get excited and do a happy dance ^____^
Also, just a couple of notes on journal sending (please comment on this post to show you have read and understood):
- You must post in the community when the journal is ready to send on to the next person. Do not send until they have commented that they are ready. If there is no response within the next 5 days after posting, offer the journal to the next person on the list using the same method.
- You have 2 options for obtaining addresses - either the person you're sending to can email you their address (i'm going to start a database of email addresses which will be friends only and located in the memories) or you can email me and I'll send it to you.
- When you have recieve and completed your section of the journal, cross your name off on the list at the front of the book. This way if a person recieves a journal where the one before them on the list has been skipped, they should offer it to that person first, before offering it to the person after them (make sense?).
- Keep the community up to date with what's going on. If you're having problems we understand, but please make sure you keep checking in.
- Always include a return address on your package and obtain proof of postage.
- There is a high chance I'm going to request for the journal to be sent back to me a couple of times whilst it's doing the rounds. A) i'm impaitent (hehe :P) and B)I'm going to have to amend my address on there when I move (which is soon). As it's really important that this happens, I'd rather do it myself just in case it gets forgotten (not that I don't trust people, just that I'm parinoid). If I put up a request for the journal to be sent back to me then pleae complete your section and send it on to the address provided. I will then be responsible for sending it on to the next person on the list.
Also (sorry this is so long) I have decided that there is now going to be the opportunity for you to start your own journals soon
This will be open to members who have no recieved warnings and who comply with the rules (so a response to this thread is crucial). Start planning ladies and gents..... we'll get more journals started once this one has done the rounds a little more xxxx